Thursday, May 24, 2012

Notes From God

My friend and I were lamenting the joys of raising children, and I mentioned to her that I wished that all of our kids came with little notes from God. Most of their issues aren't as obvious until they hit teenager-hood, and by then it's too late to fix what you did wrong when they were babies. She laughed so hard, she said I should make it a graphic and pin it. So, while I had not been thinking at all about blogging today, I decided to share with the world. Just because I love you, Christine. This is for you.




In addition to this, I would also like to note that I sure wish teenagers came with built-in mood rings. It wouldn't be so bad if maybe their fingernails changed colors depending on their current disposition. Or maybe with boys it could be a color change in their eyes or something. Just a warning for us moms to know, Oh, it's going to be one of THOSE days. That way we are forewarned before we say or do something that sets off the whole drama-fest that is defined by crazy hormones, boy problems, and flip-floppy friend issues. (I say boy problems because I happen to have five daughters. My son, being three, will thankfully not have any non-sisterly girl problems for quite a few more years. Yippee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment