Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Guess It Went For A Walk?

So... My Wacom Tablet has decided to go for a walk, apparently. And it did not ask permission first, nor did it leave a note.

I rearranged my living room a couple of weeks ago, and in so doing, I pulled everything out of every desk, put it all on couches and chairs while I moved furniture, and then put it all back in a more organized fashion. I remember putting my tablet inside the desk 'cupboard' next to the monitor before closing the door and calling the room clean.

Today I wrote up a blog post about traveling but discovered my camera battery was dead. Since I couldn't upload pics for the blog post, I decided I'd play in Photoshop and Painter for a while. Why? Because I'm supposed to be writing, but I'm still mulling over possible next steps, and I figured ANY kind of creativity is better than a day spent doing pet battles on WoW. (And I am really in love with some of those pets, let me just tell you. Plus there's a check-list for the pet achieves, and I have a personal goal to try to find rares of each kind, and so, yeah, time-sink of wasted time I will never get back.) But I digress.

No tablet.

I am hoping that when it decides that it misses me, it will return home and we can play. I have a fire piece that needs working on, and a mouse just doesn't cut it. I guess I will sketch instead.

Does this ever happen to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment