Monday, January 9, 2012

Portfolio site

Since I do not feel like learning how to program, I simply created another Blog for my portfolio. The great thing about this is that I can add to it whenever I want. Here, I can post sketches and thoughts, there I will post finished work that I feels reflects my best efforts. There is a whole series of posters I did for the youth that I wish I could post there, but I cannot. With that said, here is my portfolio site now :)  It's simple, but it works.

http://vansoolenartworks.blogspot.com/

In other news, I have purchased the 3x3 wood sheets for paintings. I have borrowed the dremel bit kit that I need to texturize the board the way I want it. I've got the housework done to a point I'm ok with leaving it, and am now going to go play in my workshop in the basement with power tools! Off I go to sand, texturize, and stain before I get down to the nitty-gritty of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment