Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Summer of Travel

I feel like I should write, but I don't know what. So here's a travel log for the past few months.

Phoenix ComiCon - 748 miles one way



















Girl Scout Sleepover - 40 miles each way







Bear Lake - 127 miles one way



Do Hospital visits count? After Bear Lake, this little one got super sick - so sick she lost four pounds. She sure looks happy, though...







Girl's Camp - somewhere around 97 - 110 miles, not really sure. It's up in the Uintah's somewhere, and people only drive ten mph on the gravel roads, so it takes 3 hours to get there if you're stuck behind someone.










This is just the beginning. There are still two Girl Scout Camps coming up as well as family reunions in Bear Lake and Preston, Idaho, and probably something else that I can't remember.

I'm pretty sure my butt imprint is forever branded in the van seat at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment