Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winner!!

 Awwww yeah! I did that right there. I can't even begin to describe my exploding sense of accomplishment. I did it! I set a goal and I actually did it! I wrote 50,000 words in a month.

I wrote through sinus infections and flu and kids being sick, and some major back pain. So, you know, I'm sure that those 50,000 words need LOTS of editing. But the fact that they were there, that my 19 year old daughter came over and wrote with me nearly every morning, and that we accomplished something... I mean, WOW!

I'm not just a stay-at-home mom who has a few Footzone clients. I wrote a sizeable chunk of something. I am on that journey of self-discovery, and I'm enjoying the process. How cool is that???

So here's my wish that whatever journey you're on is just as fabulous. That the downs don't last as long as the ups, and that you finish what you start, whatever it is, so long as you love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment