Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Latest Creations


My son is 5 months old now. Yesterday he rolled from his tummy to his back three times in a row! I feel like maybe he is a little slow in learning to roll over, as I remember my girls all rolling around between two and three months. Perhaps he's so spoiled with the girls bringing the world to him that he hasn't felt the need to go off exploring on his own yet?

I personally feel like my kids are works of art constantly in progress. They are each so different, and yet so similar.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,
    Nice blog, it gets addicting though. What a cute little baby! Post more photos, I know you have them with that new camera and all.
    Check out my blog: http://shuppyshenanigans.blogspot.com/

    --from my friend Sue, 3/11

    ReplyDelete